Designer's Touch: 10 Cozy Dens
The den has been situated under the shadow of the room for far too long. It is high time rearrange, repaint and to redesign your den to make it glow. Try your hand at a few of these designer suggestions to bring back your own den .
Kendall Wilkinson Design
1. Shelf-centered. Boost your den’s self and flank the couch with shelving for unity and company. Utilize your shelf space to display artwork, your favourite photos and bric-a-brac.
JMA (Jim Murphy and Associates)
2. Den of comprehension. Desire a library but don’t have the distance? By installing cabinetry from floor to ceiling transform your den. Load of hardcovers and paperbacks for character.
Artistic Designs for Living
3. No more writer’s block. Incorporate a personalized desk place into your den to excite imagination.
4. Den-ocracy. Change is always great. Switch the workplace adjacent to the living room into a room that everyone in the house can equally enjoy. Design justice for all!
5. Den of elegance. Envelop your whole den in timber paneling for elegance and timeless elegance. Nothing says warm and comfy like wood.
Rebekkah Davies Interiors + Design
6. Only the correct fit. If you have a small room that is not large enough for a bedroom and is not small enough for a home office, simply make your own den. Forfeit the traditional couch and add two easy chairs for perfect TV viewing.
7. Hidden agenda. Establish a daybed supporting a wall of draperies in your den for extra sleeping space. Den through the day, guest bedroom through the night.
8. Kiddie corner. Turn your existing den into a bunch of glorious and authentic canvas work from the Picasso-in-training. Your whole wall of artwork has just become your decoration.
Joel Kelly Design
9. Den right. Put in a row of cabinetry, an undercounter refrigerator and a countertop to any wall in your den for your very own private pub. Add open shelving and club seats, along with your den will soon resemble the Ritz-Carlton.
Harrell Remodeling, Inc..
10. Zen den. Restore enlightenment and calmness to a corner of the house. Relax your senses with readily installed ambient lighting from an electric fireplace.
More Designer’s Touch:
10 Tidy Laundry Rooms
10 Playful Nursery Rooms